DiveDivas FanClub brings to you a FREE PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE presented by Ipah Uid, a Professional Underwater Photographer. This photography course will be a hands-on sessions which requires participant to bring own camera to learn and ask any questions!
- Eye of the photographer
- Learn how to control your camera and capture the images you have always imagined.
- How to use your camera
- Underwater camera housings
- Technology features
- Flashes and Strobes
- Exposure/ Shutter Speed/ Aperture/ ISO
- Depth of Field on F-Stop and Focal length.
- Flash Photography
- Composition: Rule of thirds/ General and Light
- Mixing of colour
- Using colour to create mood
- White Balance
- How to get the best out of your images when the time comes to edit and print your work.
This FREE photography course is ONLY for DDFC members and limited to 30 pax per day. The course will take place on 13th – 14th May 2017 at 3.00pm – 4.30pm.
To reserve your seat, kindly email your membership and personal details to dd[email protected].
A mother of 6 and OWSI Padi Instructor, Dive center owner of UrbanIsland Divers Pulau Perhentian (UID) , Underwater Photographer and a teacher from Malaysia. My journey began when I overcame my fear of the water to show that fear could be conquered! From there I learnt how to manage my dives by holding a tiny camera. I was shown how beautiful the world was down under and was fascinated with the tiny critters and how they lived. From then on I decided to learn about habitats so I could teach others how to incorporate underwater lives to the land above the ocean and learn the value of life ….